Aims and Objectives
The college envisions six objectives to fulfill the mission of our Lord Jesus Christ as given in the Great Commission:
1. To train young men and women who have a genuine call for evangelistic and pastoral ministries.
2. To prepare young men and women to lead a life of spiritual and academic excellence that would make them suitable future leaders of the church and society.
3. To provide the students with various opportunities for ministry both inside the college and among the neighboring rural and urban communities.
4. To help the students to discover and explore their God-given gifts and talents and encourage them to translate them into skills like writing, painting, preaching, singing, music and other such arts, at the same time being sensitive to the needs of the people, especially the poor and the oppressed.
5. To provide the church in India with dedicated and talented indigenous leadership who would transcend all the denominational boundaries and trigger the outreach deeper into the nerves of the society.
6. To train and encourage the students to become aware of the pluralistic religious and cultural context of our country for effective communication of the Gospel